Anthony introduced this unique training programme and it is one of the most innovative skills courses to improve your reactions in the world. Anthony is constantly teaching professional players and coaches of all sports.
Reaction speed, as all world-class athletes know, can mean the difference between first place and nowhere. Anthony has demonstrated his skill time and time again, catching objects flying at him at 300/fps or punching over 10 times per second, but he wasn’t born with this remarkable ability. He has honed this skill over many years and can now offer you the skills to improve your reactions/reflexes. The program is designed so that children to elite athletes will benefit.
The fundamental elements of the course are:
Speed – How to increase the delivery speed of your particular skill.
Timing – How to perfect the performance in the delivery of your techniques.
Power – Increase the amount of energy you have, both physically and mentally.
Durability – To last longer and to stay focused.
Sensitivity – The degree to which you are sensitive to all physical and mental cues.
Agility – How to be more nimble, versatile and active.
In the world of sports, many years are spent creating a strong and solid foundation on which to build your skills. This doesn’t only apply to sports, it applies to all aspects of your life and this course, developed by Anthony over many years builds on the principle that the faster an athlete can deliver their skill, the more advantage they will have to succeed.
Anthony has completed many Sports qualifications and certificates including,
- Certificate IV in Sport (Coaching).
• Certificate III Sports Coaching.
• Government Accredited Coach,
• Martial Arts Instructor – Level 3 with Martial Arts Industry Australia
• Martial Arts Master Instructor – with Martial Arts Australia
• Community Coaching – AIS
• Rugby Union – Coach and Referee – NSW Rugby.
• Rugby League – International Game Coach – Australian Rugby League.
• General principles of Coaching.
• Football (Soccer) Coach – Football Federation Australia.
• Touch Football Coach – Australian Sports Commission.
• Gymnastics Coach – NSW Education and Communities.
• Athletics Coach – Athletics Australia.
• Netball Coach –Netball Australia.
• Swimming Coach – Royal Life saving.
• Cricket Coach – Cricket Australia.
• Sports Team Manager – NSW Communities Sport and Recreation.
• Community Coach – Active After-school Communities.
• Boxing – Trainer, Referee and Judge.
• Australian Institute of Sport – High Performance Goal setting.
• Australian Institute of Sport – Inclusive Coaching.
• Australian Institute of Sport – Competition routines.
• Australian Institute of Sport – Imagery.
• Australian Institute of Sport – Getting into the zone.
• Australian Institute of Sport – High performance motivation.
• Australian Institute of Sport – High Performance Decision making.
• Australian Institute of Sport – Concentration.
• Australian Institute of Sport – Community Coaching.
• Australian Sports Commission – Officiating General Principles.
• Australia Sports Anti-Doping Authority – Anti-Doping Coaches course.
• Australian Sports Commission PBTR – Child protection.
• Australian Sports Commission PBTR – Let Kids be Kids.
• Australian Sports Commission PBTR – Member Protection Information Officer training.
• Australian Sports Commission PBTR – Harassment and Discrimination.
• Australian Sports Commission PBTR – Complaints handling.
• Corporate Governance in Sport from Sport and Recreation.
• Senior First Aid Certificate – 2004. 2006. 2009, 2011,2013, 2015, 2017
• NSW Touch Association Schools program
• Bronze Medallion from the Royal Life Society Australia.
• Core strength and Flexibility – NSW Sport Recreation Ausport
• Working with young people in sport and exercise. The Open University.